The CPS Pulse was introduced as the replacement to the PRS-RF handset and uses a new radio system (different from that used by the PRS-RF and Cricket handsets).
- 3-line LCD screen gives students real-time feedback and makes navigatingself-paced assessments easy.
- Works with INTERWRITERESPONSE® 6.0 software. INTERWRITERESPONSE® software can be localized to 48 languages.
- Seamless integration with EXAMVIEW® ASSESSMENT SUITE publishers content and question banks that come with all major textbooks makes assessments and lessons easy to create and deliver.
- Integration with the new eI Community™ puts even more peer-tested content and resources at your disposal.
- Question/Answer Types: Multiple Choice, Multiple Answer, Yes/No, True/False, Ranking, and advanced Numeric and Text Entry capabilities for greater flexibility in test writing and delivery, including the types frequently used in maths and science.
- Operates in teacher-managed or student-managed modes.
- State-of-the-art Radio Frequency protocol provides easy and reliable plug-and-play connectivity.
- Runs on 2 AA batteries with a typical life of 9 to 12 months.
- Dimensions (approx): 125mm x 54mm x 24mm. keypad area: 70mm x 40mm
- Weight: 110g with batteries, 65g without (approx)
- Operating distance: 150 feet. Does not require line of sight between clickers and receiver.
- Available for Windows® XP (SP2), Vista® (SP1) and Windows 7; Mac OS® X 10.4.1 or higher.