The CPS Spark uses the same radio system as the CPS Pulse. It is backed by eInstruction’s Response™ software, so it offers the full power of eInstruction’s award winning software Response™. CPS Spark™ offers an easy-to-use interface that makes it simple and more intuitive to use.
CPS Spark™ is fully integrated with ExamView® Assessment suite and ExamView® Learning Series so you can easily deliver state- and Common Core State Standards-aligned content and receive real-time feedback.
Plus, when you use CPS™ student response systems with Mobi™ and ExamView®, teachers can streamline assessments with standards-based content and view student responses in real time on the Mobi View™ and Mobi™ KWIK™ screen.
- CPS Spark™ supports multiple choice, true/false, and yes/no questions.
- Offers color-coded and easy-to-press buttons that make it intuitive for students to answer questions and participate in lessons
- Students receive messaging via the LCD screen: class name, response received and correct/incorrect answer
- Radio-frequency technology allows for a 150-foot range of use without the need for the student response pad to be in sight of the receiver
- Seamlessly and automatically integrate with ExamView® to ensure you won’t lose images, answers, test banks, or data during assessment and grading
- Sleep mode after 3 minutes helps save the battery
- Available pre-numbered as classpacks, or in any quantity you require
- FREE CPS™ state standards content which can be imported into your CPS™ lessons (most usable in UK too!)
- Works in Teacher-Led and Student-Paced modes
- Runs on 2 AA batteries with a typical life of 9 to 12 months.
- Operating distance: 150 feet. Does not require line of sight between clickers and receiver.
- Available for Windows® XP (SP2) and Vista® (SP1), Windows 7; Mac OS® X 10.4.1 or higher.
- Pulse & Spark receiver